- Real Estate Strategies Limited trading as Realest is registered in England under company number 8530447, with its registered office located at 1632 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Fareham, PO15 7AH.
- Certain uses of ‘The Website’ are prohibited and amount to a misuse of our systems and ‘The Website’. Please refer to ‘Your Obligations and Conduct’ below.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in ‘The Website’ (including all database rights, trade marks, service marks, trading names, text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to Realest or our business partners or associates. Subject to ‘Your Obligations and Conduct’ below, you may download material from ‘The Website’ for the sole purpose of using ‘The Website’. However, you must not copy, transmit, modify, republish, store (in whole or in part), frame, pass-off any material or information on or downloaded from ‘The Website’ without attributing it to Realest or our prior written consent, where applicable.
- ‘The Website’ may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Realest has no control over their individual content. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. The links are for your convenience only. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from ‘The Website’, you do so at your own risk.
- The details of the properties available on ‘The Website’ are provided for your information only. We make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or completeness. If you rely on these details, you do so at your own risk.
Your Obligations and Conduct
- You accept that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specification necessary to use ‘The Website’ and that your computer system is compatible with ‘The Website’.
- You must not misuse our system or ‘The Website’. In particular, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and ‘The Website’, or attempt to carry out any of the foregoing.
- You must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or ‘The Website’, or to search, display or obtain links to any part of ‘The Website’, other than the home page at www.realest.uk.com. Obtaining access to any part of our system or ‘The Website’ by means of any such automated programs (other than a Permitted Program) is strictly prohibited.
- To register for Realest marketing and receive details of properties on ‘The Website’, you must submit a completed registration form to us via our ‘Contact Us’ page on ‘The Website’ and opting into receive such communication. At our discretion, we may refuse your application for registration.
- You undertake that all information provided by you for the purposes of registering with us is accurate and complete.
Barring from ‘The Website’
- We reserve the right to bar users from ‘The Website’ and/or restrict or block their access or use of any and all elements of our services, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use ‘The Website’ under any other name or through any other user.
- Whilst we undertake to ensure that any material available for downloading from ‘The Website’ is not tainted in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free from infection, viruses and/or similar code.
- Due to the nature of software and the internet, we do not warrant that your access to, or the running of, ‘The Website’ will be uninterrupted or error free. We shall not be liable if we cannot process your details due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- The information provided on ‘The Website’ is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on ‘The Website’ is accurate, complete and up-to-date we make no warranties or representations that this is the case.
- We make no warranty or guarantee that ‘The Website’ or information available over it complies with laws other than those of England.
- Subject to the above, we will not be liable for any failures due to software or Internet errors or unavailability, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Subject to the above, we do not accept any liability for loss of service caused by a breakdown, error, loss of power or otherwise caused by or to your computer system.
- Subject to the above, we accept no liability for any loss suffered as a result of your use of ‘The Website’ or reliance on any information provided on it and exclude such liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All notices shall be given:
- By post to Real Estate Strategies Limited, The Pavilion, Botleigh Grange Business Park, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2AF.
- To you, by email to the email address that you provide to us at the point of your marketing registration, as may be amended by you by contacting Realest via our Contact Us Page (or via your Realest named contact) from time to time.
- All notices sent by email will be deemed to have been received on receipt (or, when received on a UK national holiday or on a Saturday or a Sunday, the next working day following the day of receipt). All notice sent by post will be deemed to have been received 3 working days after the date of posting.